Differential adhesive tape is a double coated or double sided adhesive with different adhesives on each coated side. Differential tapes are most often used when one side of the tape construction is used to create a permanent bond while the other side is used to create a temporary bond.
Avery X7325172 is one of Avery Dennison's most popular double sided PE foam tapes. The material is constructed with a densified kraft liner, removable acrylic adhesive, polyester carrier liner, and a rubber adhesive.
Features and Benefits of Avery X7325172
- Polyester carrier liner
- Specially designed dual adhesive system
- Removable adhesive system
- Excellent processing and die-cutting stability
- Removable adhesive on one side and a permanent adhesive on the other
- Removable adhesive bonds to a wide variety of substrates and removes cleanly on demand.
Double sided PE foam tape is used in a wide variety of industries. The material is deisnged for use in graphic arts, automotive, construction, marine, and electronics industries.