Medical Device Attachment Solutions
3M Preferred. Fully Engineered. Big-Picture Focused.
Your medical device project needs to hit specific goals: cost, timing, compliance, performance. With all of these commanding top attention, the adhesive you use could get overlooked, but that would be a mistake.
Because each medical device product is unique, our adhesive engineers innovate advanced converting solutions and ensure the long-term success of your medical device.
Strouse is a trusted expert for 3M converter solutions, which gives you a number of benefits: a team of experts, advanced materials, high-end products, competitive pricing, and more.
We're also backed by ISO 13485 and are FDA Registered. Our ISO 7 cleanroom produces hospital-grade air to ensure the cleanest manufacturing environment.
Adhesives are critical because when they’re properly designed, converted, and implemented, the short- and long-term benefits are huge.
- Improve bonding performance while decreasing product weight (versus other methods)
- Bond dissimilar substrates while enabling the transfer of heat or conductivity
- Tapes protect finished surfaces from scratches
- Make application during assembly easy
- Lower manufacturing costs
Having an adhesive engineer involved early in your project’s timeline allows for the right questions to be asked (and answered) so the best material is selected and the best conversion solution is designed.
For more than three decades, Strouse has designed critical adhesive components for medical products — from untested concepts to approved drawings. We understand the responsibility of providing precision, custom converted parts and adhesive tapes that enable and enhance medical device performance.
Temporary or permanent, adhesives from Strouse are designed to withstand the elements they may be exposed to (chemicals, solvents, moisture, etc.).
- Wound care solutions
- Thermal management solutions to dissipate heat in electronic medical devices
- EMI and RFI Shielding solutions
- Wearable medical devices
- Optical solutions
- Touchscreen, LCD, and flat screen panel bonding
- Component attachment and bonding
- Stick to skin adhesives