Brand New Should Look Brand New
Dust, dirt, debris, and UV rays can all degrade a product from “showroom floor” condition to looking slightly used. Protect critical product surfaces with easy-to-apply, easy-to-remove, temporary protective films that leave no residue behind.
Strouse’s products can be applied automatically or hand applied, and they’re able to be converted to exact sizes and shapes. Every year, repairs and returns cost others millions of dollars; don’t let that be you!
From the component manufacturer to the assembly line to the dealer, critical surfaces are exposed to scratches and damage. Instead of taking chances, do something to protect your product (and your image).
Either applied automatically or hand applied, you choose the product that works best for you. Tabs and perforations allow for easy hand application of protection films with a simple peel, tear, and stick.
- Wheel masks that protect wheels during transit
- Automotive spoiler masks for surface protection during manufacture
- Bumper protection during transit
- Fascia masks to protect appliances during assembly
- Color-coded products help you differentiate the right size mask to apply for your products
- And more