High-performance acrylic adhesive and highly conductive ceramic particles are combined to create thermal interface materials used in heat sink bonding, power transistor attachment, and more. Short story: more reliable electronics device performance.
Strouse custom designs these materials into usable components that include a tab or extended liner. This removes assembly people’s frustration with peel-off liners, making them more efficient and accurate at their job. Even more advanced, Strouse designs many solutions for automation, saving more time and labor costs.
• Soft thermally conductive interface tapes for improved conformability
• Acrylic thermal conductive tapes for a standard bond and performance
• High adhesion thermally conductive interface tapes
• Flame retardant acrylic thermal interface tapes
• Thermally conductive heat spreading tapes
• And much more
Strouse sources thermal materials from leading adhesive manufacturers, including 3M, Berquist, Laird, Comericks and others.
• 3M 8926 Series Thermally Conductive Interface Tape — Pressure sensitive adhesive tape filled with thermally conductive ceramic particles; designed to have good converting ability, handling, and re-workability
• 3M 5590H Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad — Highly conformable, slightly tacky acrylic elastomer sheet filled with thermally conductive ceramic particles; provides a preferential heat transfer path between heat generating components
• 3M 9876 Series Thermally Conductive and Heat Spreading Tape — Provides excellent heat spreading performance on plane direction for stimulation of quick heat dissipation with a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and designated cooling devices
“Strouse handles the difficult converting projects flawlessly. If there is an application other converters can’t solve, I know to come to Strouse. Their knowledge and expertise make the impossible projects possible.”