Industrial Packing Tape
Variety and Durability You Expect From Strouse
Packing tape seals cartons, provides a tamper evident seal, and prepares finished goods for shipment or retail display. Tape slit to the dimensions you need, helps reduce waste, saves on material costs, and improves production rates by simplifying your processes.
Strouse provides rolls of material slit to custom widths, spools it to larger rolls, and prints to make the tape custom to your operations.
INDUSTRIAL TAPE PRODUCTS
- Bag Sealing Tape — Seals polyethylene and other film bags that protect final products from dust, dirt, debris, and helps prevent products from spoiling; machine-applied or can be torn by hand
- Carton Sealing Tape — Seals packaging and cartons that protect final products during transport and in retail environments; machine-applied or can be torn by hand
- Gummed Tape — Also called “water activated tape (WAT);” seals cartons and finished packaging products; creates a strong bond to porous surfaces when adhesive is activated by moisture
- Label Protection Tape — Protects labels from weathering, abrasions, chemicals, and water; preserves the readability and scannability of the label
- Tamper Evident Tape — Seals cartons and packaging holding valuable products (electronics and pharmaceuticals); can be custom slit to width to fit specific cartons and containers; can be cut into custom shaped parts
INDUSTRIAL TAPE TYPES
- 3M 415 Double Coated Splicing Tape – Used as splice tape for printing companies
- 3M 9088 High-Performance Double Coated Tape – Used for mounting materials to POP/POS displays
- 3M 4032 Double Coated Urethane Foam Tape – Used for mounting signs and nameplates permanently to a wall or another vertical surface
- 3M 950 Adhesive Transfer Tape – Used for splicing and bonding
- And many others