The Hidden Cost of Tight Tolerances
6 Questions and Answers to Guide Your Future Projects
Tolerance is critical to driving a product’s design, manufacturing, and cost. Getting the right answers to key questions provides a roadmap to a successful project.
- What is meant by “tolerance”?
- Doesn’t the tightest tolerance ensure the best quality?
- What aspect of design is affected most by tolerance?
- Don’t design engineers determine tolerance?
- How does tolerance affect a project’s cost?
- How can a precision converter guide the process?
We’ve created a guide with all the answers plus some helpful insights: The Hidden Cost of Tight Tolerances. Whether your project requires a pressure sensitive adhesive tape, adhesive film in a custom size, or foam gasket to create a pressure-tight seam, tolerance plays an important role.